Why Patients Choose Penn Medicine
Extraordinary patient care is Penn Fertility Care's number one priority. Patients and their primary care physicians choose Penn's infertility and reproductive health services because:
- They offer the most comprehensive range of services in the region, including the latest advances in reproductive care. Penn specialists personalize treatment plans to match the various needs of each patient.
- Penn Fertility Care's programs take a fully integrated approach providing services in an environment of compassionate intervention and goal-oriented care. This excellence in patient care is continues through consultation, to diagnosis to treatment.
- Penn Fertility Care specialists are nationally renowned, holding some of the highest credentials in fertility and reproductive health care. They are all board-certified by the Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and recognized by Best Doctors in America, Philadelphia magazine's "Top Docs" and America's Top Doctors.
- As the largest fertility practice in Philadelphia, Penn reproductive endocrinologists routinely perform procedures that may be done only occasionally at other locations. Studies have shown that centers performing higher volumes of procedures have better patient outcomes.
- Penn physicians, nurses and clinical staff create a supportive environment for patients. They understand what it's like to be on the patient's side of the table, they listen, and they tailor recommendations and care plans to each patient's individual needs.
- Penn Fertility Care practices evidence-based medicine and is committed to continuous improvement at every level. Each program's quality improvement projects are aligned with national benchmarks.
- Penn's fertility specialists are at the forefront of medicine. Because they teach the next generation of leaders, they are not only well-versed in the latest clinical practices today, but also are developing promising treatment options for tomorrow.
- Penn's active reproductive research programs put them at the forefront of new developments. As a leader in clinical, NIH and FDA trials, Penn offers patients access to the latest treatment options before they are widely available.
- And they are succeeding. Penn Fertility Care clinical and research programs are highly ranked both nationally and internationally, and its fertility specialists have earned recognition by their peers through awards, publications and other honors. But most importantly, they help those trying to conceive to reach their goal and build a family.