Penn Fertility Care reflects a long tradition of excellence, providing infertility and reproductive health services for over 50 years. The team has been a leader in the development of new and innovative approaches to infertility management and is recognized for their research contributions to reproductive health. Penn Fertility Care specialists provide patient-centered care using the most advanced treatment options and therapies available.
Would you like to support Penn Fertility Care? Make a donation now.
World-Class Patient Care
- Penn offers comprehensive fertility services including preventative and consultative services, diagnostic imaging and testing, drug therapy, and surgical treatment options. Penn specialists personalize treatment plans to match the needs of each patient.
- Penn Fertility Care provides services in an environment of compassionate intervention and goal-oriented care. This excellence in patient care is provided from consultation through diagnosis to treatment.
- As the largest fertility practice in Philadelphia, Penn reproductive endocrinologists routinely perform procedures that may be done only occasionally at other locations. Studies have shown that centers performing higher volumes of procedures have better patient outcomes.
- Penn physicians, nurses and clinical staff create a supportive environment for patients. They understand what it's like to be on the patient's side of the table, they listen, and they tailor recommendations and care plans to each patient's individual needs.
- Penn's Fertility Care specialists are at the forefront of medicine. Because they teach the next generation of leaders, they are not only well-versed in the latest clinical practices today, but also are developing promising treatment options for tomorrow.
- As a national leader in basic science, translational research and clinical trials, Penn offers patients access to the latest treatment options before they are widely available elsewhere in the region.
- Penn Fertility Care's research programs are funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and are at the forefront of innovation.
Comprehensive Educational Experiences
- The University of Pennsylvania's School of Medicine is ranked among the nation's top five research-oriented medical schools.
- High volume clinical services allow trainees to gain expertise with both common and unusual cardiovascular disorders.
- Penn Medicine is home to the only dedicated reproductive research laboratory in the Philadelphia region.
- Penn Medicine faculty members are all board-certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and are members of the Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility.
- Penn attracts residents and fellows with strong academic and leadership skills, giving trainees the opportunity to learn alongside some of the most talented and accomplished physicians, residents and fellows in the world.
- Penn Fertility Care's facilities are equipped with today's most advanced technology including those that service cryopreservation and preimplantation genetic diagnosis programs
- Penn's collaborative environment fosters productive interaction among fellow trainees, physicians from other disciplines and faculty.
- Graduates of Penn's residency and fellowship programs are highly recruited for leadership positions in academic medicine.
State-of-the-Art Research and Technology
- Penn Medicine is home to the only reproductive research center in the Philadelphia region.
- Penn Medicine's clinical and research programs are closely aligned with the National Institutes of Health (NIH) roadmap initiative, emphasizing research that has a direct effect on patient outcomes.
- Penn Medicine has been awarded several highly competitive grants and selected to participate in landmark clinical trials, including trials to help women with polycystic ovary syndrome or endometriosis conceive and pioneer studies associated with fertility preservation in the cancer patient.
- As one of the most stimulating academic environments in the world, new researchers can expect to collaborate and learn from some of the best minds in medicine in an interactive, highly networked and supportive working environment.
- Researchers at Penn Medicine have the opportunity to solve significant problems in their respective fields. In fact, many of the methods used around the world for managing infertility or reproductive health issues were developed by Penn researchers.
- Penn clinicians are pioneering the most advanced fertility techniques including a study reduce the numbers of multiple gestations that result from the use fertility drugs during ovarian stimulation.
Need an appointment? Request one online 24 hours/day, 7 days/week or call 800-789-PENN (7366) to speak to a referral counselor.