What is myPennMedicine?
myPennMedicine offers access to portions of your Penn health record, and provides tools to help you manage your health care.
You can securely:
- View your lab results
- View lists of your medications and health summaries
- Request prescription refills
- Request physician referrals
Soon you will be able to:
- Communicate with your care providers directly
- Complete necessary forms online before your appointment
- Receive preventive care reminders
Who can Sign up?
myPennMedicine is presently available to Penn patients who see participating providers. Additional physicians/locations are being added to myPennMedicine all the time.
There are two ways to sign up:
- Sign up now by requesting an access code online
- Request an access code the next time you visit your doctor's office.
For more information about myPennMedicine, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page. To contact technical support, call 866-614-7606 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please note we can only answer technical questions about myPennMedicine. For questions about your health care, please contact your doctor's office.
Need an appointment? Request one online 24 hours/day, 7 days/week or call 800-789-PENN (7366) to speak to a referral counselor.