Penn general endocrinologists are leaders in the field of endocrinology, and are part of a multidisciplinary team of experts dedicated to the treatment of endocrine disorders.
The Penn Difference
Here are some reasons to choose Penn Medicine for treatment of endocrine disorders.
- Endocrinology and diabetes research at Penn is fostered by Penn's National Institutes of Health-funded Diabetes and Endocrinology Research Center — one of 11 such centers in the United States.
- Penn endocrinologists only focus on endocrine disorders. For patients, this means highly specialized care.
- Penn endocrinologists are part of a multidisciplinary team of experts in surgery, radiology, pathology and other subspecialties. These relationships mean patients get expert, quality care throughout the entire diagnosis, evaluation and treatment processes.
- Patients can get in-office ultrasounds, with preliminary results often the same day.
- Penn teaches and nurtures the next generation of endocrinologists through an outstanding fellowship program, funded in part by a training grant from the National Institutes of Health.