As one of the premiere academic medical centers in the United States, Penn Medicine offers exceptional employment opportunities in a variety of careers. Learn more about our career paths and search for jobs in the following areas:
- Providers & Advanced Practice Nursing
- Allied Health
- Fellowships & Internships
- All Other Opportunities
Providers & Advanced Practice Nursing
- Search here if you are a physician, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, nurse anesthetist, clinical nurse specialist, or nurse midwife.
- World-renowned physicians and providers serve patients from across the region and around the world.
- With a wealth of resources, Penn attracts some of the finest physicians and providers in the world.
- Board certification or eligibility is required for physicians and providers.
- Search here if you are a registered nurse, licensed practical nurse, or certified nursing assistant.
- Nurses lead change and motivate progress in each area of Penn Medicine's mission: patient care, education and research.
- Patient-focused care that responds to the changing needs of health care through educational processes and advanced technology.
- Collaborative work with other disciplines and departments.
- Opportunities available for pharmacists, laboratory technologists, physical therapists and more.
Fellowships & Internships
- Provides extraordinary training, helping to identify the best emerging management and leadership talent for the health care industry.
- Influential managerial projects designed to constantly improve health care delivery are the mainstay of this program.
- Intimate access to the complex inner workings of one of the best academic medical organizations in the world.
All Other Opportunities
- Non-clinical professionals provide support to their clinical counterparts.
- From these partnerships, new and innovative initiatives are born, developed and launched.
Career opportunities in: