Focus on Primary Care
Penn Medicine Bucks County is home to a large, family and internal medicine practice. Penn Medicine physicians from a number of medical specialties also see patients at the center.
Services and Programs at Penn Medicine Bucks County:
- Bariatric Surgery Consultations
- Internal Medicine & Family Medicine Bucks County
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Kidney Transplant Evaluation Clinic
- Lung Care
- Outpatient Lab
- Sports Medicine
- Travel Medicine
- Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Therapy
* A facility of the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Need an appointment? Request one online 24 hours/day, 7 days/week or call 800-789-PENN (7366) to speak to a referral counselor.