Penn Surgery is nationally renowned for educating and training the next generation of leaders in medicine, surgery and research. Penn Medicine attracts resident and fellowship applicants interested in careers in academic medicine from top–ranked universities throughout the world. The work of Penn surgeons is often highlighted in the news.
Tomorrow's leaders choose Penn for:
- Its comprehensive educational experience.
- High-volume clinical services where trainees can gain expertise with both common and complex disorders.
- The opportunity to learn alongside world–class faculty.
- Dedicated faculty mentors who provide a perfect balance between independence and supervision.
- Talented, accomplished fellow trainees with strong academic and leadership skills.
- Facilities equipped with the most advanced technology.
- Its collaborative environment that fosters interdisciplinary cooperation throughout the institution.
- Its history of innovation in clinical practice and research as well as in education.
- Its reputation that helps graduates move on to careers at prestigious centers of excellence around the world.
Need an appointment? Request one online 24 hours/day, 7 days/week or call 800-789-PENN (7366) to speak to a referral counselor.