The Allergy and Immunology section of the Pulmonary, Allergy and Critical Care Division is committed to advancing medicine by setting the highest standards for professional education, biomedical research and patient care within the discipline.
Allergy and Immunology at Penn is dedicated to:
- Providing world class care for patients with allergic and immunologic health problems.
- Developing physician leaders for academic medicine and industry.
- Advancing the frontiers of medicine through basic and applied research and by developing new strategies for the prevention, detection and treatment of allergic and immunologic diseases.
- Caring for patients as a multidisciplinary team of professionals who apply the latest scientific and medical advances with competence, compassion and humility.
- Pursuing these missions with unwavering integrity and with an optimistic view of the future.
Learn more about: